Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Billy and Konnie's Beginning

Bill and Konnie met on an internet site called LDS Planet. I was browsing through profiles and I received an IM message from Bill. He said Hi! is all. I texted back Hi! and that is where it began. I felt a connection from that first texting, but he wouldn't contact me after a week, so I wrote a note to him and left my e-mail and my phone number. That was a costly mistake...He called me all the time and my phone bill was over $300.00 dollars. I got him a phone with my company and ended that expense. We talked over the phone, e-mail, and texts for over three weeks before we decided to meet in person. He was living in Peoria and I was living in Show Low at the time.
Our first date:
Billy drove to Show Low to meet me. I had a day date all planed out, but my plans were drastically changed by Billy. He didn't want to go along with my plans, he just wanted to drive around and talk, so that is what we did. We drove to Pinetop, Snowflake and all around Show Low, and he did all of the talking...when he left, I was starving, so I took the carefully packed picknick home and devoured all of it, as I told Marisa and Lindee all about my interesting date.

No comments:

Post a Comment